Sunday, January 27, 2013

Best Argument Against Game Haters

The different of me and the character is very clear, in the reality my body has a lot of physical disabilities. But when I login to the game Star War galaxies everything is different, I can ride a jet, punch monster in their face, hang out with friends at a bar, etc. I play online game because I get to interact with other people no matter who they are. Virtual world bring everybody together, and everyone is on the common ground. In reality people might not feel comfortable getting around me because of my looks. The internet eliminate how you look in real life, people get to know other's mind and personalities first. In a game fair in Austin People that were intrigued by me, but they act just as i was one of them, treated me equal like I wasn't even the way i am - not disabled, not in wheelchair, but as a gamer.

Major concept:

  • The Different - The distance between reality and virtual
  • How people Looks - In reality might people get or disturb by because disgusted disabilities  
  • What is Happening - What happen in game and reality

Potential Advantages:

  • Very Clear - Describe the game world and reality

Potential Disadvantages:

  • It is all game view -  Does not show why and how it happen.

Potential Problem:

  • Only view - The article is base on disabilities

Questions:

  • If everyone is behind the screen, when will the real comes in?
  • Imagine if everyone is virtual, no "real" relationship what will happen?.

Picture:


Citation:
"Upload Images." Best Argument against Video Game Haters. N.p., n.d. Web. 28 Jan. 2013. <http://imgur.com/gallery/TxxpM>.

No comments:

Post a Comment